Friday, June 24, 2011

I Cry Abba....



Ye have not received the spirit of bondage again unto fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry Abba, Father. Romans 8:15


Father, I'm trusting You now as I glimpse just a taste of the pain it cost you to adopt me, to ransom me from my sin. Even now, as I slip into the fear that the enemy seeks to put in my heart, I will remember You. I will cling to You and the promises You have given me. I know Your heart, You are my Father, I know Your will. I know Your love for me and for Your children. I will trust You, and even if when I can't find the strength to trust, I will obey. For the joy set before Him, Jesus endured the cross. Oh Father, help me to endure, help me to surrender to Your will.  Lord, keep Satan at bay... surround us with Your angels. I love You Lord. I love you Abba. 


No comments:

Post a Comment