Friday, May 20, 2011

You Alone

What I feel:
Fear
Doubt
Anxiety

What I know: 
For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you or forsake you.." So we may boldly say: "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:5-6)



Those who trust in the Lord 
Are a strong mountain 

They will not…not be moved 


Those who trust in the Lord 
Are as Mount Zion 

They will not…not be moved 


Christ the King, He sets my feet 

On a firm foundation 
They will not…not be moved 

Though the world moves like mad 
You alone are faithful 
Jesus, you, you will not be changed


And with that our profiles are off to Michigan. ---- UPDATE: So, I totally cheated and wrote this out this morning before going to the post office. In typical God fashion, He had a surprise for me. I had planned on having the postmaster take a pic of me w/ our profile package. So when I walked in and saw that our regular PM wasn't there I felt slightly foolish lugging my camera with me. I almost kept my mouth shut, but then told her I had a weird request and held up my camera. I told her we were adopting and that this package held our profiles that birthmom's would look at and would she mind taking a picture of me. Her response? I'd love too! I'm adopted!


Goosebumps... really God?! Thank You... thank You for surprising me once again with Your love, mercy, and constant encouragement. So with that I'll once again say... our profiles are off to Michigan. Sealed with love and every ounce of hope and faith that is within our bodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment